TOGAF® 9 Certified (level 1 & 2)
12 months course access delivered within 48 hours including free exam
THE TOGAF® STANDARD, CERTIFICATION (LEVEL 1 & 2)
This accredited online training course is the complete package for anyone wishing to become TOGAF Certified. A downloadable PDF workbook is included.
This course is intended for enterprise architects who want to become TOGAF Certified. Those who pass the exam will become TOGAF Certified Practitioners. It is ideal for those who want to learn more about TOGAF 9 standards and / or who wish to achieve a globally-recognized qualification. It will also be useful for professionals who are already working in the roles associated with an enterprise architecture project.
- DURATION: 35 hours
- DELIVERY FORMAT: eLearning
- ACCESS: 12 Months
- ACCREDITED BY: The Open Group
- PREREQUISITES: None
- LANGUAGE: English
- EXAM TYPE: Multiple choice and open book. FREE combined Pearson Vue exam voucher included as well as in-course mock exams and quizzes which conclude each module.
Why you should take this course:
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to pass the TOGAF Foundation and Certified exams in quick succession in order to become a fully qualified TOGAF Practitioner. Many students prefer this combined approach, as it means less time and money spent on training.
We created this course according to the TOGAF 9.2 Certification exam syllabus. It is fully accredited by The Open Group, self-paced and offers 25 hours of content spread across 26 modules. The course provides in-depth information on the core principles and concepts of the TOGAF framework, while also helping learners to analyze and apply their knowledge in preparation for the official exams.
Are you looking for an online architecture course and want to become fully TOGAF Certified? The course is aimed at those who already have some knowledge of TOGAF and want to learn more about TOGAF architecture. Passing the combined exam will make you an official TOGAF Certified Practitioner, with a globally-recognized qualification ideal for pursuing lucrative roles and networking opportunities in Enterprise Architecture.
Candidates will learn how to apply:
The different levels of architecture outlined by the TOGAF ADM
The ADM phases in development and Architecture Governance of an Enterprise Architecture
The TOGAF Architecture Content Framework and the concept of Building Blocks
The Stakeholder Management Technique and TOGAF Content Metamodel
The TOGAF standard’s recommended techniques for developing enterprise architectures
The TOGAF Technical Reference Model, including how to customize it to meet the needs of a specific organization
The content of the ADM cycle’ key deliverables and the purpose of the Architecture Repository
The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
Key features of this course:
Accredited by The Open Group
Award winning TOGAF training
1x FREE combined exam voucher on request
Instant 12 months access
35 hours of course material
Quizzes and revision modules
Downloadable PDF workbook
Mock exam simulator with answers
Increase your earning potential by up to 25%
Average first time pass rate of 92%
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: The Core Concepts of TOGAF 9
- Module 3: The Architecture Development Method (ADM)
- Module 4: Architecture Views, Viewpoints and Stakeholders
- Module 5: The Concept of Building Blocks
- Module 6: The Key Deliverables of the ADM Cycle
- Module 7: The Enterprise Continuum
- Module 8: The Architecture Repository
- Module 9: The TOGAF Reference Models
- Module 10: Architecture Governance and the ADM
- Certified Module 1: Preliminary Phase
- Certified Module 2: Architecture Governance
- Certified Module 3: Business Scenarios Techniques
- Certified Module 4: Phase A: Architecture Vision
- Certified Module 5: Architecture Content Framework
- Certified Module 6: Stakeholder Management
- Certified Module 7: TOGAF Content Metamodel
- Certified Module 8: Architecture Implementation Support Techniques
- Certified Module 9: Phase B: Business Architecture
- Certified Module 10: Phase C: Information Systems Architectures - Data Architecture
- Certified Module 11: Phase C: Information Systems Architectures - Application Architecture
- Certified Module 12: TOGAF Foundation Architecture: The Technical Reference Model
- Certified Module 13: Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model (level 2)
- Certified Module 14: Phase D: Technology Architecture
- Certified Module 15: Migration Planning Techniques
- Certified Module 16: Phase E: Opportunities and Solutions
- Certified Module 17: Phase F: Migration Planning
- Certified Module 18: Phase G: Implementation Governance
- Certified Module 19: Phase H: Architecture Change Management
- Certified Module 20: ADM Architecture Change Management
- Certified Module 21: Architecture Partitioning
- Certified Module 22: Architecture Repository
- Certified Module 23: Guidelines for Adapting the ADM Iteration and Levels
- Certified Module 24: Adapting the ADM: Security
- Certified Module 25: Architecture Maturity Models
- Certified Module 26: Architecture Skills Framework
Is there an exam?
Yes. You will need to take a Foundation exam and a Certified exam.
The Certified exam is an open book, scenario-based, multiple choice exam, consisting of eight questions. Each scenario has four possible answers, each scoring a different number of points. The pass mark is 60% (24 points out of 40) and there is a time limit of 90 minutes to complete the exam.
Included with the course is a free voucher for the exam, which can be taken at authorized Pearson Vue test centers around the world.
Exams / Assessments
Pearson Vue are the authorized providers of exams for TOGAF, IT4IT and ArchiMate certification, and host exams worldwide through a network of test centers. Good e-Learning will provide you with a free combined exam voucher for TOGAF Certification on request.
When you feel ready to sit the exam, just contact the training provider Good e-Learning. The exam voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue and must be claimed within 12 months of first course access.
What you need to know about the Foundation exam:
This is a multiple choice exam consisting of 40 questions
There is a time limit of 60 minutes to complete the exam
The exam is closed book - you cannot make use of any resources or materials during the exam
The pass mark for the exam is 55%: you must get 22 out of 40 questions correct
In countries where English is a second language, the time allocated for the exam is extended to 90 minutes
What you need to know about the Certified exam:
This is an open book examination consisting of 8 questions
There is a time limit of 90 minutes to complete the exam
Each correct answer scores 5 points
Each second-best answer scores 3 points
Each third-best answer scores 1 point
The pass mark for the exam is 60%: you must get 24 out of 40 questions correct
Once you have completed the course, you can just contact the training provider Good e-Learning, and request your free exam voucher which can be used at any Pearson Vue test center within 12 a month period.
Free workbook, quizzes and mock exam
Good e-Learning’s TOGAF Certification course features a student workbook, available as a PDF download. The student can use this workbook to make notes as they progress through the course. A completed workbook makes a great resource for exam preparation.
Either print out the workbook and make hand-written entries, or (if you have Adobe Reader 11 or later) make notes directly into the PDF.
Each module concludes with a number of multiple choice questions that cover the information you have just engaged with. Use these opportunities to test your understanding and recall of the topics as you progress. Revisit the module until you are comfortable in answering the questions correctly. You can then move on to the next module with confidence.
Two mock exams and mock exam simulator with answers are included within the course to prepare students to take the official exam as best possible.
TOGAF is registered trademark and Open O logo and The Open Group Certification logo are trademarks of The Open Group.
TOGAF® 9 Foundation delivered by Good e-Learning is a course accredited by The Open Group. Wakaru Oy Training promotes this course for Good e-Learning.
The Open Group Certification for People: TOGAF®, ArchiMate®, and IT4IT™ are registered trademarks of The Open Group